Makers Collage - coming in December from Windham Fabrics!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Meet Latifah Saafir!!! I am proud to say.....a friend.

I am so proud.  Honestly.
It's true.

is on the

Thank you so very much, Latifah.
 I have known Latifah for not so long.
But I can say I KNOW Latifah.
We would see each other at quilt shows, saying hello, asking each other if we were "doing okay".

and then.
I asked if she knew someone
who might want to be my roommate....

and before I knew it, 
we were talking all the night through
and sharing family recipes!! 
(Latifah Saafir, Triangulate)

You might just recognize this quilt, Triangulate, from 
30 Quilts, 30 years, Robert Kaufman Kona Cottons
  
Rocket-88, Latifah Saafir
Enough said.
If you have the chance to meet Latifah, at a show, or representing Janome in your class,
or if she is teaching a class
Say, Hey!
Convergence, Latifah Saafir
You will be greeted with a "you doing okay?" and a great smile.
And maybe.
Just maybe.
you will walk away with much much more than you started with.

because.
that's Latifah.....

be.co.create.
Natalie.
Molehills, Latifah Saafir

head on over to Latifah's blog post
and leave a comment about her post
the book is A Modern Twist
comment to have a chance at owning your very own signed copy
of the book!

be.do.create
natalie